Friday, June 26, 2015

Here we go!

My family has been encouraging me to start a blog for a while now.  I’d like to believe that it’s because they think  I have such wonderful ideas that I should share them with the world, but I’m pretty sure it’s because I’ve burned them out with my rants.   They’re hoping that if I find a new audience I’ll give them a break.    Little do they know that a blog will just open up a world of new topics for me to share with them.   Lucky for you, you can choose to follow me or not.  I promise to try and keep it short and sweet.  Feel free to cut me off whenever I get long-winded.   This is my personal forum for discussing what I’ve discovered about the world – faith, food, education, vision, homeschooling, health, autoimmune disease, fitness, politics, medicine, and other obsessions du jour.   I’d love to hear your thoughts, so please post your comments and join in on the discussion!!


Welcome to my blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment